Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What to do when we face darkest hours in our life...

Read the below portion from Bible...

I Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I am here only because of the "GRACE" of God... Nothing else... I had a very memorable 2010 that God has given me.

My 2010 ends with a lot of pain due to my kidney stone and I am struggling the same till today... If you ever had a kidney stone pain; you can imagine how bad it is... but I am very happy now upon reading the above lines again and again...

I told some experience in my life based on this verses when I was visiting Philadelphia STECI Parsh on Mar 2010. My closest friend told me to read this over and over again to grab the internal meaning of this and how that can change our lives...

Why I am not able to put down all the things that I want to say and express in this blog? I wil try to bring up one by one...

How the verses became my source of encouragement ?
Have you ever faced death? What will be going to the mind of anyone who is going to operation theater with the knowledge that there is a 50/50 chance of survival? If you experience that sort for situation; it's very easy to get what I am going to say below... from my experience...

In Bible (from my understanding) temptation has few more meaning other than the literal meaning - it's trial that we faced / or trails that we are facing now... - It's the difficulties that we encountered in our life / pain and suffering that we are going through right now...

And this saying what if trails or sufferings overtaken you ? If you read it one more time; you can see that God is faithful and will give us pain or suffering or temptation that we cannot bear. God knows the lever of suffering that each one of us can hold on... God will not suffer anyone to be tempted above what they are able to bear because God made us like that.

continuing ...It's my Bed time now...

No comments: