Friday, April 11, 2008

Calling Cards !

It was a Saturday evening when someone of us who went to 'devon' for shopping came with 30 calling cards... out of them Vipin ordered 5...

"Who ordered f0r the remaining 25 cards? " asked some one...

Eldho !

I went up and came with my cam and took this one... I like capturing events like things...

Couple of our friends asked the reason why there is a green colored card in that set...

"Every week I will try different type of calling card so as to study the diffence in the time and connectivity changes for each of them..." replied Edho...

I know Eldho for couple of years... He always plans everything well inadvce... But when he is taking with his love @ india (But he used to tell evenyone that he is doing stock trading via phone) its taking time to do a calculation or plan things acknowledging
...

That day's we used to make tease him by saying that he is spending more than 100 $ for making call to India… Ultimately he got her…

Never Give Up... and For that planing is also required... This is what reminds me whenever I see this photo...

No comments: