Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Enjoyed Guitar @ -20 C

It was 10th of Feb 2008 - We 5 took CTA to Cuatro Resturant see watch the Guitar performance of our colleague - Andre Ramos ...

I called Sarth and asked them to start from their apartment so that we can meet at california and wark to the CTA station ... When we meet I see that Saji is Shriving ... That was his 2nd day in USA... So do the case with Shameer... They both were thhing of goign back after walking in this climate for couple of bocks...

When we reached california CTA station, we just missed a train... then next one will only after after 10 min...

I see Jaico also started saying "Do we want to go back" ...
"te
We get down at China Town and walked all the way to Cuatro ... Ordered "tequila" ... (I think so" .... they use Latin in the menu...

I am enjoying one Guitar performance for the first time in my life... It was just Superb ! -

We only understand the last song which is not accually a song - but sayin good bye in an musical way.!

You can see the video that we have taken by clickig this link...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4566836053441726421

No comments: