Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My First Message in Church



After my cratontomy, I went to our church @ chicago - STECI on 30 Mar 2008...

Alex uncle is saying that today he is watching the full attendence for the morning service. When "Achan" was expling his India travel experience to the end of the session... I aske "Achan" so as to give a message for all ... Also I write to him that I will talk slow and everyone one have to be paitient listening to "Alazha Kozhya" words...

I never talked / delivered any message in church... I did only couple of things.... Once I did take the "Aranadarana" in India and another one when I came to chicago on 2006...

I just want to not my first words that I delivered ...


"Hi All, First of all I thank you
for praying for me...
The day I got adimitted in UIC, I called Acha and Amma
with the details that my doctor told me ...
I got a call from John Mathew
Achan ... My Friend Acha...
Achan asked me to read Isaiah 41:10 ...

Let me read it before you...

So do not fear, for I am with
you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your
God.
I will strengthen you and help
you;
I will uphold you with my
righteous right hand.

Let me say you one thing ... This 4 lines is what
keeps me close to lord ... I don't know how to explain...

If ever you
have any difficulties, Please keep this one in your mind...

Thank
you..."

No comments: