Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Special force within mind and body...

It was a long day - Chicago 2008 Auto show ;

We get into that show by 10 am... starded wtih the left side of the show.... Walked a lot ... and by noon, we only covered 30% of the show... I was way too hungry - 1 Pissa and 1 water packe - 10 $ !!!

After that we took this one photo... The guy who took this photo is a one handed man (He is having a disbility in his right hand... I still remember that ... But this one comes prefect.! I noticed that his is having a Nikon SLR D80 ... ! With that hand he is doing a good Job!

This make me think that " If you have a vision, anything is possible" - Special force that really helps one to hold to lord!

The area that we went after taking this photo is where we can see Police cars... But I was not at all giving attention that stuffs... But this went away from my mind when we see one "Black Vintage Ferrari"...

We finished the show by 8 pm... It started to pain in my right knee ... So do the case with Sarath...


That night or few day after, one similar event came to my mind... When we went to Navy Pier for the first time similar event happened...

We were taking photos of each on of us with the background of DownTown from the walkway...


Suddenly one man came and asked me and Hemanandan that "I can take photo for all..."


I gave my camera to him... and i walk toward everyone and when I turn back, I was surpriced ... "He is not having his left arm after keen area" ... And with that only he is holding my camera with his right hand and he is having his personal provessional camera in his sholder... I know that each one of us was shocked when he took that photo within 5-10 second... We thanked him and he and his son walked away....

No comments: